Happy ❤️ Day

Happy Valentine's Day, hope you have some fun plans!  We'll be hanging out tonight fireside with yet another 10-14 inches of snow expected.  Here's a shot of Chez PS from earlier this week after our most recent snowfall...

Despite tonight's expected storm, we're still in full Valentine's mode here.  There have been fun breakfasts this week...love me a festive Dunkin' Donut!

Yummy treats, although there are always yummy treats here.  Who needs an excuse?

And of course a festive dining room with Valentine's goodies waiting for the family.

Last night Mr. PS, the girls and I attended the Sweetheart Dance at Reagan's school.  Both of the girls danced the night away, so much fun to watch!  I outfitted both girls in Old Navy and let Reagan borrow one of my BaubleBar necklaces and heart stud earrings that her Dad gave me when we were in college.


Finally, many thanks to Kimberly at Sew Girlie for my State Pride Koozie that I won last weekend!  Best part is that she included Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket with the state of Massachusetts!  Sew Girlie is one of my go-to sites for personalized gifts!

I'm off to make ❤️ shaped pancakes now...enjoy your day!

Comments

Popular Posts