Menu Monday

Happy Monday!  After a really long snowy February, I was thrilled to greet March...but it definitely came in like a lion and brought with it a few more inches of snow!  Will it ever end?

Reagan had two basketball games this week, a playoff game and a tournament game.  They won both so the fun will continue next weekend!  I truly enjoy watching the kids play basketball...especially in a temperature controlled environment!  I don't miss the freezing cold baseball and softball practices and games that we use to endure.

In addition to basketball next weekend, I have my first two road races of the season.  This should be interesting with all of the snow banks, both are 5K races with St. Patrick's Day parades after the races.  I need to work on my festive race attire, so far I've got socks!

Here's a peek at what's cooking this week...

MondayPea & Pancetta Risotto
TuesdayChicken Pot Pie (skip the bottom crust) & Garlic Smashed Red Bliss
Wednesday- Spinach Lasagna & Salad
Thursday-  leftovers
Friday-  Slow Cooker Minestrone
Saturday- out
Sunday- Greek Salad with Spinach and Feta Chicken Sausage

What are you cooking this week?


Comments

Popular Posts