Menu Monday and Weekend Scenes

Happy Monday!  After enjoying spring-like temps over the past two weeks, we froze this past weekend barely hitting 30 degrees.  Thankfully it will warm back up a bit this week.

Saturday morning I hit spin class, came home for breakfast and got ready to run the Irish 5K in Pawtucket, Rhode Island.  Note man in ski mask...it was 19 degrees!
 The race started and ended in front of City Hall...
 and the cute bottle opener bling made it all worthwhile!
I arrived home to my Prep Obsessed March Mailer full of St. Patrick's Day fun!  This was my first order from them and I'm pleased with the quality.
Saturday night we headed out to meet friends at Tuscan Kitchen in Burlington, Massachusetts.  While my ensemble was screaming for a cute pair of flats, socks and boots won over to brave the arctic cold!  It was 6 degrees by the time we arrived home!
Sunday started with a kale, apple and banana smoothie.  I made some granola and hung out in pajamas all morning watching Zootopia with the littlest.
We finally motivated after lunch to go watch Reagan's former basketball team in a playoff game.  Then it was off to 5:00 Mass and Confirmation class for the oldest.  I wore my Sarah Marie Design Studio sweatshirt, it's super cozy!  She has lots of fun clothing and accessories that revolve around running.
I'm off to sports conditioning class this morning and then food shopping.  Here's what's cooking this week...

Monday- Chicken Pot Pie (top crust only) & Mashed Red Bliss
Tuesday- Tortellini with Pesto & Roasted Veggies
Wednesday- Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
Thursday- Thai Turkey & Green Bean Rice Bowls
Friday- Pasta Spinach Bake
Saturday- out
Sunday- Bison Burgers, LTO, Baked Beans & Fries

What were you up to this weekend?

Comments

Popular Posts