Things I'm Loving Thursday

This week's burst of winter weather has been a real bummer after such a mild winter.  I was so excited for spring clothes, shoes and accessories and I feel like we took a giant step backwards!

Nonetheless, I'm still going to focus on spring here today...
  
Talbots Zigzag Stripes Textured Knit Jacket
I love this little jacket.  It comes in ivory and navy as well as navy and pansy.  It's a perfect preppy spring layering piece!

Barbour Travoise Anorak (25% off with code FRIENDS thru 4/10)
I could resist this jacket on sale, waiting for it to arrive.  It also comes in navy.

Love me a comfy espadrille especially a stylish one made by Tory!  It comes in ivory and chambray as well.

This ring is so cute and rumor has it that Taylor Swift sports one just like it!

These are the perfect pair of big a$$ pearls.  They come in a variety of sizes.  I have the 12mm which is the largest.

What are you loving lately?


Comments

Popular Posts