Things I'm Loving Thursday

Happy Thursday!  I'm in full party prep mode with Rowan's third birthday party at the house on Saturday, but popping in to share a few things on my radar...

Raw Threads "All I Need..." Racers
I like the wine version, but there are others...coffee, lipstick, donuts, etc.

Love, love, love these to toss in a tote.  Would make a cute holiday gift stuffed with goodies!

Hold the pumpkin until October please, I'm all about apples in September.  This candle is burning in my kitchen all month!

There are eight flavors to choose from, Toffee Walnut is pictured.  These apples are works of art, check out the website!

Sterling Silver necklaces, bracelets and earrings at a reasonable price point with free shipping.  The necklace can be personalized with an initial or monogram on a silver disc.

Comments

Popular Posts