What do you do when you have these sitting in your pantry calling your name?
You whip up some...Whoppers Robin Eggs Blondies!
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2-2 cups of Whoppers Robin Eggs, crushed
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees and spray a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick spray or line with parchment paper.
2. In a mixer, cream together butter and brown sugar. Add vanilla and egg, mix until combined.
3. Slowly add flour and baking soda to creamed mixture.
4. Mix in candy and press evenly into baking dish.
5. Bake for 40 minutes. Allow to cool before cutting.