Ingredients:2 cups fresh strawberries, diced
3 cups flour
1 cup sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. vanilla
1 cup almond milk or skim milk
1 cup almond butter or oil of choice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray muffin tin with non-stick spray or use muffin liners.
2. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder in a large bowl. Add strawberries and coat them in the flour mixture.
3. In a small bowl, combine eggs, vanilla, almond milk and almond butter.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until combined. Mixture will be lumpy.
5. Fill muffin cups until they're almost full and bake 20-22 minutes.
Makes 18 muffins.