Memorial Day Menu Monday

Happy Memorial Day!  It's a rainy one here so I suspect our plans will shift to getting a few things done around the new house.  We've been here for just over two weeks and are settling in nicely.  Unfortunately due to the Verizon strike, we're without phone, cable or internet until mid-June.  So I've taken an impromptu blogging break...I jumped on the borrowed MiFi to check in today!

I'm glad the rain held off until today, yesterday I ran Boston's Run to Remember half marathon which recognizes our fallen officers, firefighters and first responders.  It was a great run through Boston and Cambridge, with officers from several communities lining up their cruisers at the five mile mark on Memorial Drive in Cambridge and thanking runners for their participation.

I hope you're enjoying better weather than we are., enjoy your Memorial Day! 

Here's what's cooking this week...

Monday- Bison Burgers, Fries, Corn, Beans & Cole Slaw
Tuesday- Homemade Pizza & Salad
Saturday- out
Sunday- TBD


Comments

Popular Posts