Menu Monday and Weekend Scenes

Happy Monday!  The whole PS crew went back to school today after February break week...Alleluia!  

Reagan had her last regular season basketball game on Saturday which they won and finished the season undefeated!  This means playoff games and a possible trip to the New England CYO championship tournament in Connecticut this spring!  In the meantime, they'll play in two local tournaments which will keep us running around at least for the next two weeks.
We hit up our favorite local Mexican restaurant for dinner on Saturday night because what says race fuel better than a burrito??  Yup, I ran my first road race of 2016 yesterday morning...a 10 miler.  I'm not sure if it's purely psychological or not, but KT Tape is like duct tape for the body...it just cures all!
I was thrilled to cross the finish line fairly pain free since I have a fairly busy race calendar this year.  The United NYC Half is less than a month away now and I would like to do well there.  If the mild temps hold, I may run down to the Cape this weekend to run the half at the Hyannis Marathon.  Mr. PS just rolls his eyes now when I mention these crazy ideas!

Alright, here's what we've got cooking this week in between basketball playoffs and tournament games...

Monday- Baked Chicken Parm
Tuesday- Chicken Parm Subs
Wednesday- Pea & Pancetta Risotto
Thursday- Ellie Krieger's Shepherd's Pie
Friday- Grilled Cheese en route to tournament game??
Saturday- take out post tournament game??
Sunday- out for Mom's birthday

Have a great week!

Comments

  1. Way to go on your latest run. I get that tape for my back from my chiropractor. Enjoy the mild winter weather!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts