Tuesday Musings

Happy Groundhog Day!  Apparently Punxsutawney Phil did not see his shadow therefore we should expect an early spring...really?  It has been unseasonably warm here in New England this winter, but I have a hard time trusting this method of prediction.

Which leads me to why I love Groundhog Day, not many gals are lucky enough to be engaged on Groundhog Day like me!  Yes, Mr. PS chose Groundhog Day, the least romantic holiday of all, to propose to me twenty years ago.  Gotta love the guy!

In other news, we are patiently waiting for acceptance/rejection letters from the two grades 7-12 schools that Reagan applied to for next year.  The suspense is building and while I'm confident that she is a strong applicant, nothing is guaranteed!

Finally, registration opened today for the runDisney Disneyland Half Marathon weekend in September...
and I may have registered for the Dumbo Double Dare which is a 10K on Saturday and the half marathon on Sunday.  Guess what kids?  We're going to Disneyland!  Any thoughts or suggestions there?  I've been three times, but Disney's always expanding and renovating so I'm sure things have changed since our 2010 visit.

I refuse to wear uncomfortable costuming to run a race.  I understand that the runDisney events are designed to be a fun experience with character photo opps along the course, but I will not don a tutu! I will, however, grab an adorable Dumbo Double Dare themed racer from Raw Threads to wear with my Lulu pace setter skirt!
I may also grab this racer since I'm running two races...

I'll be back tomorrow with a new granola recipe!  Love me some homemade granola!

Comments

Popular Posts