Menu Monday and Weekend Scenes

Happy Monday!  Today's the calm before winter storm Stella hits tomorrow morning and brings us 12-18" inches with blizzard conditions...ugh!
It was another freezing cold weekend here too!  We had a couple of inches of snow on Friday, but I was determined to wear my Prep Obsessed "Lucky" t-shirt from their March Mailer.
I hit spin class on Saturday morning and again despite the frigid temps, was determined to dress festively for spring!
 The guys took off to Boston for the Bruins/Flyers game...
 where the Bruins sported their St. Patrick's Day jerseys!
This kid loves his Bruins!
While the guys enjoyed the game, we hit Nordstrom to return a pair of shoes. Although Reagan found some new ones...
 When we returned home, Rowan and I made some Shamrock sugar cookies!
 We had pizza and salad for dinner...
 and then it was off to watch Reagan in a school play.
 I did a cardio workout early Sunday morning before we met my in-laws for brunch.
We went to Osteria Toscana in Johnston, Rhode Island.  I had an egg white veggie omelette with a side of greens which was delicious!
I hit the supermarket while Mr. PS took the kids to the indoor driving range and then it was home to relax!
Mr. PS grilled burgers for dinner, of course I turned mine into a burger salad with some roasted sweet potatoes and avocado!
I'm off to sports conditioning class and then a fundraising meeting for Rowan's school.  One last trip to the supermarket, gathering the kids from school and hunkering down for Stella!

Here's what's cooking...

Monday- Soup & Panini
Tuesday- Pea & Pancetta Risotto
Wednesday- Baked Chicken Parmesan & Angel Hair/Zoodles
Thursday- Chicken Parm Subs (leftovers)
Friday- Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage & Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes
Saturday- school gala
Sunday- out after Mass

How was your weekend?  Are you prepping for snow too?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts