Menu Monday and Weekend Scenes

It's a cold rainy Monday here and as far as I'm concerned, March has four days to redeem itself and it had better not be a bad influence on April!  Can you tell I've had enough of winter?  Hope your weather is better!

So let's go back to Friday when it was 35 degrees and cloudy.  Somehow I motivated myself to get outside and run 5 miles!
 I was glad I did and rewarded myself with a coffee at Dunkin' Donuts, love the Bruins cups!
I picked up the littlest from school and we grabbed some milk and ice cream (for her) at Crescent Ridge Dairy.  There's something about milk in glass bottles...
Mr. PS was at the Celtics game Friday night and I made spinach, tomato and mozzarella Stromboli as planned knowing there would be good leftovers for lunch the next day.
I hit spin class Saturday morning and then chained myself to the ironing board for the day!  Please tell me that I'm not the only one with a two feet high ironing pile...in my defense, we are a family of five!

Saturday night we went to Alta Strada in Wellesley for dinner while Reagan was at a theater festival at the high school.
 I had the salmon with sautéed white beans and arugula...so good!
We had a few minutes before we needed to pick her up so we opted for the nearby J.P. Licks rather than dessert at the restaurant.
 Mr. PS somehow had room for this PB Cup Sundae!
Rowan loved her chocolate cone, last year she was on a strawberry kick, now it's chocolate all the time!
 Coffee chip frozen yogurt for me...
 and a coffee frappe for this kid...as usual!
I hit the gym early on Sunday and we spect a good portion of the morning planning for the spring and our trips to Charleston and Las Vegas!  I finally got cleaned up and it was time to take the girls to see a production of Aladdin, Jr. by Reagan's former classmates.
 They always do an amazing job with three talented women leading the cast and crew.
The guys provisioned for dinner while we were out, but opted to throw this together...zoodles primavera with scallops and turkey bacon.  Random, but delicious and healthy!
I hit sports conditioning class this morning and then the supermarket.  Here's what's cooking this week...

Monday- Salad Bar with Roasted Chicken
Tuesday- out
Wednesday- Skinny Meatloaf (add diced green pepper), Mashed Potatoes & Green Beans
Thursday- Meatloaf Sandwiches
Friday- Spinach Ravioli Bake
Saturday- school auction
Sunday- out after Mass

How was your weekend? What's cooking at your house this week?

Comments

Popular Posts