Menu Monday and Weekend Scenes

Happy spring!  We still have almost a foot of snow on the ground, but the weather will soon warm up and I'm really looking forward to losing the winter wear!

We kicked off the weekend with Lucky Charms for breakfast on St. Patrick's Day !  I held off on green milk...
 While the Lucky Charms are cute, I opted for a green juice before my Friday barre class.
I made Skinnytaste Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage and Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes for dinner...
Mr. PS and I thought it was delicious, the kids not so much so I think I'll be returning to my usual Guinness Pot Roast next year!
I hit spin class on Saturday morning, did a quick change and was off to run a 5K a few miles away...it was a balmy 27 degrees!  I finally thawed out at the 2.5 mile mark.
The 3.3 mile course was a bit hilly, so I was slower than my usual 5K time. 
I zipped home to shower and it was off to the salon for haircuts!
 Mr. PS and I were off to Riley's school gala that evening.
I didn't take a lot of photos, but had to get one of the salad with the X pastry puff representing the school's name.
 There was a great band and I of course forced Mr. PS to dance, although I don't think he minded.
I was off to the gym on Sunday and then a fundraising meeting for Rowan's school.  We hit 5:00 Mass grabbed dinner out.

And just like that it's Monday again!  Today is free cone day at Dairy Queen  so go grab some free ice cream!
I'm off to the supermarket in a bit, here's what's cooking this week...

Monday- Pea & Pancetta Risotto (carry over from last week)
Tuesday- Soup & Panini
Wednesday- Pesto Tortellini with Asparagus
Thursday- Cheeseburger Pie, Fries & Salad
Friday- Spinach, Plum Tomato & Mozzarella Stromboli
Saturday- out
Sunday- TBD

Have a wonderful week!

Comments

Popular Posts