Menu Monday and Weekend Scenes

Hello and Happy Monday!  We found our elf, Elvin, planted in the Spode cookie jar which currently contains the Halloween candy remnants.  I hope he eats it all!  Actually the Tootsie Roll is slowly disappearing and the wrapper will eventually end up on the counter...elf shenanigans!
With basketball in full swing for both of the big kids, I'll be spending my afternoons on the road.  Mr. PS has a busy week too so here's what I came up with...

Monday- Mr PS traveling, out with kids
Tuesday- Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Shells & Salad
Wednesday- Turkey Chili & Cornbread
Thursday- leftovers
Friday- Pea and Pancetta Risotto
Saturday- TBD
Sunday- Holiday Pops & late lunch out

As for our weekend, I'll back track to Thursday since I've been an absentee blogger!  Thursday was Reagan's twelfth birthday...she woke up to some birthday pancakes!
After a busy day of school and basketball practice, we finally gathered around the table for dinner and cake around 7:30!
The kids enjoyed some stromboli leftovers on Friday night while we scooted out to a holiday gathering for Rowan's school.

Saturday started early for me with a 6:00am trip to the gym!  I then got Reagan to her three hour ISEE (Independent School Entrance Exam), she was wiped out afterwards so we revived her with a little lunch at b. good before her basketball game.

We ended the evening with a birthday dinner out with the grandparents at Cafe Nuovo in Providence!
I ran a Frosty 5K on Sunday morning and was pleased with my sub 25:00 minute finish!  The course was so flat and fast that I shaved off over a minute from my last 5K on November 22nd!  That was my last race for the year, but I may sneak out on Saturday morning and make a run for the Jingle Bell Half on the MA/NH border.  Online registration closes Wednesday so I've got another day to decide!
 How was your weekend?


Comments

Popular Posts