The Halls are Decked

With Christmas Eve just a week away, I thought I would share some of our holiday decor!

Mr. PS worked very hard one afternoon on his holiday light display, he put them on a timer called us all outside to watch his handiwork come on.  We had visions of Clark Griswold....not so much, thankfully!
Our holiday card card wreath is filling up!  This is above our desk in our office.
 The stockings have been hung above the fireplace with care!
We put our tree in our sunroom just off of our kitchen for all to enjoy.  I love keeping the lights on, except when we go out of course!
Instead of purchasing Advent chocolate calendars for the kids this year, I cut out 24 "Countdown to Christmas" cards which include all sorts of things to do as a family such as decorate a gingerbread house and donate groceries to your food pantry.  We've checked off several already!
My favorite Christmas decor is definitely my Spode collection which my Mom started me on when I was a teenager.  It has grown to the point that we can use it as our everyday dishes throughout the holiday season!
Of course, there are little Christmas touches everywhere in the house.  My oldest even put a mini tree on his bookcase!  There's nothing like being home for the holidays and enjoying time together as a family!

Merry, Merry!

Comments

Popular Posts