Menu Monday and Weekend Scenes

Happy Easter Monday, hope the Bunny was good to you!  The Bunny went light here at Chez PS since I'm trying to be budget conscience...
"Ooh, I think this is for me."
 After a low key Easter morning, we were off to meet my parents at noon Mass...
 We had a 1:30 brunch reservation at the TPC Boston, they always do a great job!
 The Bunny made a special appearance!
My children have been enjoying egg hunts compliments of my parents since Riley could walk!  This year they brought the eggs with them and the big kids and I snuck out and hid them outside the Clubhouse for Rowan to find...
 The golden eggs have a special treat inside!
Beautiful day, lots of fun!  Now onto another busy week, here's what's cooking...

Monday- Black Bean & Veggie Quesadillas
Tuesday- Waffle Fry Sliders
Wednesday- Garlic Chicken Sausage, Peppers, Onions & Pasta
Thursday- Soup & Panini
Friday- out in route to CT
Saturday- Basketball Team Dinner
Sunday- Pizza & Salad

Comments

Popular Posts