New House Photo Bomb

Mr. PS and I met up with a home inspector at the new Chez PS today.  Although it's a new home this is always a good idea and our inspector was extremely knowledgable walking us through a lot of the home's features.

Of course I used the opportunity to take some decorating notes and snap photos to help get that process going.  So here they are...

Exterior...
Foyer...
 Dining room off foyer...
Living room off foyer...
 Top of stairs and stairs leading to third floor...
Laundry room...
Rowan's room and closet...
Reagan's room (closet not as exciting, but she has the largest room)...
Girls' Jack n' Jill bathroom...
Riley's room (built in magazine rack hides water access)...
Riley's bathroom...
Master entry...
 Master closet (replacing island veneer top with stone)...
 Master bath...
Third floor guest suite...
Every time I walk through this house I love it more!  Despite finding it as is, I think it was truly made for us!  It checks all the boxes and then some.  The kids are excited about it too which makes it even better.  We're off to pick out carpet for the bedrooms this weekend.

I'll be back on Monday!  Have a wonderful weekend!  

Comments

  1. I love it all. I can see why you are so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...your new home is spectacular! I wish you the very best and years of happiness there. What town will you be in now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful house! I know you are so excited!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts