Menu Monday and Weekend Scenes

Happy Monday!  Hope you had a wonderful weekend!  We're gearing up for a CRAZY action packed week here, field hockey boot camp, sailing, theater, work and my parents are coming to visit!

Before the chaos starts, here's a rundown of our weekend...

After Mr. PS flew in, we got the kids settled with dinner and headed out for the night.  We met some friends for a drink at Ventuno's back bar and then went to dinner at Straight Wharf Restaurant.  Ventuno's Sgroppino is a must try and SWR is always a treat!
We relaxed on the beach on Saturday and then headed home to make dinner.
I was up bright and early for my Sunday bike ride.  I decided to mix it up and head to the west end of the island rather than my usual eastern ride.
 The water was fairly calm in Madaket!
It was overcast and in the mid 60s, perfect cycling weather.
Looking toward Madaket Harbor...
And toward the ocean, this house was recently on the market and probably won't be standing for too much longer with it's oceanfront exposure.
By the time I arrived home I had clocked a little over 20 miles!
Since it wasn't a great beach day we set out for town after lunch.
 I love the new In The Pink Lilly Jeep in the Cape & Islands print!
 Early Sunday evening we set out on the bike path...
to Lola Burger for dinner!
 I had the Tuna Burger...
Mr. PS had the 50/50 Burger (50% beef, 50% applewood bacon)...
Reagan had the Chicken Sandwich with Avocado and Bacon, Riley enjoyed the Double Stack and Rowan had the Wagyu Hot Dog!
After biking home, we ended the weekend with a Bartlett's Farm fruits of the forest pie.
I'm hoping to fit my food shopping in at some point today, here's what's cooking this week...

Monday- Southwestern Black Bean Quinoa
Tuesday- Low Country Boil
Wednesday- Caprese Sandwiches with Bartlett's Tomatoes!
Thursday- out @Millie's
Friday- Muse Pizza & Salad
Saturday- Wagyu Burgers, Beans & Slaw
Sunday- out @The Chanticleer

P.S.  The Barbara Cobb sunhat sale runs today through Friday, 20% off all hats with the code "thankyousale".

Comments

Popular Posts