Menu Monday and Weekend Scenes

Happy Monday, hope you had a wonderful weekend!  Ours was filled with fun family time...celebrating my birthday!

We picked up Mr. PS at the ferry Friday afternoon and headed to Nobadeer Beach for a dinner picnic...we're always thrilled to be reunited!
I went for a run on Saturday morning and then we hit Miacomet Beach for the day.  It was beautiful, but on the cooler side so Reagan and enjoyed some beach reading!
We grilled at home Saturday night and celebrated my "birthday eve" with a blackberry pie from Bartlett's Farm...a la mode of course!
I went for my usual Sunday morning bike ride and opened some cards and gifts after breakfast.  I'm loving my new Lilly agenda and hand painted wine glass!  The weather wasn't great yesterday so I used a good portion of the afternoon getting my agenda set up.
We celebrated my birthday Sunday evening with dinner at Brant Point Grill at the White Elephant.
A quick throwback to my birthday in 2010..
 The guys started with chowder...
 I enjoyed the shrimp cocktail...
Reagan had the chowder and tomato salad as her entree...
 Riley had the swordfish...
I love their lobster salad, technically an appetizer, but a generous portion in my opinion!
There may have been some chocolate cake to follow, but the evidence was destroyed before I could  photograph it!

We got Mr. PS off to the ferry this morning, Riley started a week of sailing and Reagan's in a production of Shrek, Jr. that starts this week!  Here's what we have planned for meals...

Monday- Tomato, Zucchini and Squash Ricotta Bake
Tuesday- Shrimp and Vegetable Stir-fry
Wednesday- Soup & Sandwiches
Thursday- Make Your Own Pizza & Salad
Friday- out at Dune
Saturday- Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili
Sunday- out at Languedoc Bistro

What's cooking at your home?

Comments

Popular Posts