What's Cooking Wednesday

Copycat Bartlett's Raw Salad

If you've ever visited Bartlett's Farm here on Nantucket, you know that they have wonderful homegrown fruits and vegetables, delicious homemade pies and pastries and amazing prepared foods!

Last week while picking up our weekly CSA at the farm, their Raw Salad in the prepared foods case caught my eye.  We received some broccoli and cauliflower as part of our weekly share so I thought I would attempt making their raw salad!   
Ingredients

1 head of broccoli, chopped
1 head of cauliflower, chopped (I love the purple!)
1/2 cup red onion, diced
2 stalks of celery, chopped
15-20 grapes, halved
1/2 cup cranberries (I omitted, the grapes add enough sweetness for me)
1/2 cup unsalted cashews, roughly chopped
2 tbsp light mayo
1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar

Directions

Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and gently mix together.  Chill for 3-4 hours for flavors to meld!

Serves 4 as a side dish.  Enjoy!


Comments

Popular Posts