Menu Monday and Weekend Scenes

Happy Monday!  Where did the weekend go?  I've already filled you in on our Friday afternoon fun at Mr. PS's office so we're on to Saturday...

I ran a 10K Saturday morning and much to my surprise won my age division!  I've been running a lot this fall so I think my training is paying off.  I've got a few more races lined up in November including another half marathon, a 5K and a 5 miler.

Saturday evening we were off to the Assumption College President's Council Dinner in Worcester at Mechanics Hall.  I tried out my new Julie Lopez Carli Shoes.  I was hopeful, but these still hurt by the end of the night!
 The event was open seating with culinary stations throughout the room.
 We were so thrilled to see and catch up with the Assumptionist Father that married us 18 years ago!

Riley worked his school's fall open house on Sunday morning and then we took Reagan to another grades 7-12 school open house.  She will apply to two schools for 7th grade and I suspect will need to make a decision!

Here's what's cooking this week...

Monday- Homemade Pizza & Salad
Tuesday- Leftovers
Wednesday- kids' choice out
Thursday- Chicken Sausage, Peppers & Onions over Pasta
Friday- out
Saturday- Reagan's Halloween Pizza Party & Sleepover
Sunday- Guinness Pot Roast

Comments

Popular Posts