Menu Monday and Weekend Scenes

Happy Monday!  Hope you had a wonderful weekend, that extra hour makes all the difference!

Despite the extra hour, our weekend flew by!  I was off to my favorite spin class Saturday morning.  While I don't love getting up at 6am for it, it's good to get it done...no excuses!  When I came home, I finally ordered my Bibs2Bags tote and got my 20 favorite race bibs mailed off to the Connecticut based company.  While this is technically a Christmas gift, I'll try to reveal it as soon as it arrives!
Saturday evening, Mr. PS and I attended a fundraising gala for Reagan's new school.  It was well attended and we were seated with some of her 7th grade classmates' parents.
 There were lots of fun auction items!
I hit my usual barre class on Sunday morning and then it was off to Rowan's first gymnastic class which she loved!  We also stopped by her Montessori school that was hosting an open house!
Before we knew it, it was time for 5:00 Mass and confirmation class.  While Riley attended class, Mr. PS, the girls and I hit a favorite local Chinese restaurant!
Despite stuffing ourselves, I was excited to still have some leftovers for the kids' lunch boxes this morning!  

Now I'm off to the gym and the grocery store.  Here's what's cooking this week...

Monday- Spinach Ravioli Bake (I use spinach ravioli and fresh spinach)
Tuesday- Election Day "Let's move to Mexico" Tacos & Mexi Rice
Wednesday- Chicken Pot Pie (top crust only) & Mashed Potatoes
Thursday- Pepperoni Pizza Waffles & Salad
Friday- Thanksgiving Test Run Turkey Dinner
Saturday- out with our parents
Sunday- Patriots game

Have a good one!

Comments

Popular Posts