Menu Monday and Weekend Scenes

Happy Cyber Monday!  Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and weekend!

While I steer clear of shopping centers and malls on Black Friday and the weekend after Thanksgiving, I do take advantage of the online deals to do some of my holiday shopping.  Right now I'm patiently waiting for the Lands' End site to come back to life, apparently 50% of everything jammed it up!

So in the meantime, here's how we enjoyed the long weekend...we relaxed and cleaned up the house on Friday morning.  It was a rainy day so we decided to try Heritage of Sherborn for lunch and then go for a drive.
We picked up some firewood and enjoyed a fire and Thanksgiving leftovers for dinner Friday night, one of the perks of hosting the holiday!
Saturday I ran the Race for a Cure 10K in our former hometown which supports families dealing with Cystic Fibrosis and a local scholarship in honor of a young lady in the community who lost her battle a few years.
Saturday evening, Mr. PS and I hit the TPC Boston for a steak & seafood night!  It was nice to get out!
I hit barre class on Sunday morning and put most of the Thanksgiving decor away!  My Mom & Dad brought us a basket of holiday cheer and my annual fruitcake so that put me in the mood to start decorating.  We won't put the tree up for another week or so, but figured I would start the process!
Definitely not serving turkey this week, but here's what is cooking...

Monday- Gnocchi with Spinach, Tomatoes & Cannellini Beans
Tuesday- Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese
Wednesday- Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
Thursday- Meatball Subs
Friday- Pesto Chicken Tortellini with Roasted Tomatoes
Saturday- out for Reagan's birthday
Sunday- out after Mass & confirmation class

How was your Thanksgiving?  Did you take advantage of any fabulous deals this weekend?

Comments

  1. My daughter is going to DC this February with the Safety Patrol. We have NO winter clothes. Lands End helped me big time and all 50% off....score!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts