It's beginning to look a lot like...

EASTER!  I enjoy every holiday, I mean who doesn't like to celebrate?  Easter has always been a favorite especially in the northeast as it signals the beginning of spring and truly is a reason to celebrate!  It's also a special holiday to me as my grandparents were married on Easter Sunday of 1938.

We tend to go out for Easter brunch or dinner with our families if we're not traveling.  We don't purposefully travel for the holiday, but sometimes Easter falls during the kids' April vacation.  We've spent Easter in Florida a few times, Virginia once on our way to Hilton Head and even Maui...where the hotel put on a ton of fun activities for the kids!
This year we'll be spending Easter with Mickey, but we're still leaving our baskets out for the Bunny to fill...
The kids each have a Longaberger Easter basket, which I look forward to passing onto them someday.  They really are heirloom quality, each unique.
Riley's (egg shaped)
 Reagan's
Rowan's
There are bunnies everywhere!
And our Bronwyn Hanahan giant carrot welcomes guests!

I think we'll celebrate more appropriately when we return at my parents' home.  They always plan a fabulous egg hunt for the kids!

Are you ready for Easter?

Comments

Popular Posts