God forbid anything go to waste at Chez PS so I quickly came up with a plan to repurpose them. So today I present...
Oatmeal Apricot Cranberry Cookies
1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1 cup oats (quick or old fashioned)
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Beat butter and sugars together until creamy using a stand mixer.
3. Add egg and vanilla to butter/sugar, mix well.
4. Add flour, baking soda and cinnamon, mix well.
5. Add oats and dried fruit, mix well.
6. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper and drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
7. Bake 10-12 minutes, allow to cool for a minute and then transfer to a cooling rack. Makes 2 dozen.