For the Love of Lilly...on Etsy

I love to search "Lilly Pulitzer" on Etsy.  There are so many cute, creative Lilly-inspired items out there!  I thought I would share a few of my recent finds...

Lilly Pulitzer inspired Monogram Earrings from LMG Jewelry.  Lots of print options available as well as round stud earrings.

Another Lilly earring option from Honey Hollow Designs.  Again, lots of fun prints available.

Lilly Pulitzer inspired monogram decals from The Blue Raspberry Shop.  Add them to your car, laptop, water bottle, ice bucket, anywhere!

Lilly Pulitzer decorative pillows from Jlmyakima.  Lots of prints and custom designs available (monograms & appliqués). These are well made, I own one!

Lilly Pulitzer Monogrammed Tank Top from Sunny and Southern.  There are a variety of tank colors, print and thread color options available to design your own!

Lilly Pulitzer Monogram 1/4 Zip Sweatshirt from Darlin Monograms.  Sweatshirts are available in navy, gray and white with your choice of fabric and thread color.

If you're a Lilly lover, you really need to take a peek at all of the unique items Etsy has to offer!

Have a great weekend, I'm off to start my slow cooker and clean house!



Comments

Popular Posts