Menu Monday

Happy first Monday of 2016!  I've been spending a lot of time looking at the year ahead in my Lilly planner and plugging activities in like crazy!  The kids' basketball practices and games, road races, vacations...busy, busy!  There's something so refreshing about the start of a new year.  I put away all of the Christmas decorations today and out came the snowmen/winter decor which I actually like a lot despite my dislike of cold weather.  I just need Mr. PS to haul the tree out now!

That's why I'm just getting around to posting Menu Monday, so here it is...

Monday- Spinach Ravioli Bake
Tuesday- Tacos, Mexi Rice & Salad
Wednesday- Soup & Panini
Thursday- Vegetable Risotto
Friday- Chicken Pot Pie (hold the bottom crust) & Mashed Potatoes
Saturday- out
Sunday- family bowling outing & dinner out

Did you hit the Lilly After Party Sale today?  I wasn't really excited by much, maybe because it's FREEZING out!  I did grab a navy Isabelle Puffer Vest.  Lilly use to do a lot more cold weather clothing and I wish they still did.  I miss all those cute embroidered cords!  Anyway, if you haven't checked it out it's going through tomorrow at lillypulitzer.com.

Comments

Popular Posts