TBTG We have cable, internet and a phone line!

Hellooo....it's been a while!  We've been patiently waiting for Verizon here at Chez PS for four weeks and they finally came yesterday.  And while I wish I could say that we're all set, we're really not.  Apparently we've hijacked our neighbor's (down the street) phone number, yup, stole it!  An hour after our phone line was installed we started receiving their calls...oops, sorry!  Hopefully this will all be straightened out by Monday, in the meantime I'm taking messages!

So let's catch up a bit...it's been a busy four weeks in the new house, unfortunately I've spent most of that in the car shuttling the three children back and forth to their three schools.  While we're fairly close to Riley's school now, we're a bit of a distance from Reagan and Rowan's schools and with them on slightly different schedules I find myself trying to fill time without making the mid-day trek home.

Here's what we've been up to lately...

Loving my kitchen island, we're having buffet style dinners a lot!
We timed our move perfectly to coordinate with the start of the local German-American Club's summer Biergarten series!
The girls and I enjoyed afternoon tea with my mother at the Ocean House in Watch Hill, Rhode Island.
 Our moving company sent us some delicious treats to welcome us to our new home!
I ran the Run To Remember in Boston on Memorial Day weekend.  We hit the race expo the day before...
 We love samples!
After we grabbed my bib, we strolled Boston's seaport area which has exploded with restaurants, condos and businesses over the past ten years.
We dined at Babbo where we had enjoyed Father's Day dinner last year.  The pizza is incredible!
The race started at 7:00am the next day, it was overcast and around 60 degrees which is perfect running weather!
I was happy to see this crew in Back Bay just past mile 3.  I was even happier that they were still there when we ran back from Cambridge at mile 10!
 We started and finished in the seaport, this marked my 8th half marathon.
 We enjoyed dinner at home the next night on our new table from Ballard Designs!
This little lady loves to swim and loves to go to her swim lessons!  She has one left before we break for summer.
This guy finished eighth grade this week and will continue on to high school at his current school in the fall.  We had a fun family dinner for him last night which I'll share this week!
I think we're caught up, I'll be back on Monday with our menu and weekend scenes!

Comments

Popular Posts