Things I'm Loving Thursday...Boston sports edition

Despite some harsh winter weather, I feel lucky to live outside of Boston...the greatest sports town EVER! We've been fortunate to attend many Bruins, Celtics, Patriots and Red Sox games over the years and are delighted to be part of a Red Sox season ticket group.

We have a serious fan base here and people sport their team pride on a daily basis...some more fashionably than others.  Today I'm sharing some of my favorite Boston sports items!

First from Teespring are the David Ortiz shirts, available with short or long sleeves and as a sweatshirt. These have limited availability and 100% of the proceeds go to the David Ortiz Children's Fund.  I love the Pink Papi heart one!
How cute is this Chowdaheadz Parquet Shamrock t-shirt?  Perfect for any Celtics fan!
Alex and Ani Patriots and Red Sox Bracelets, they also make Bruins and Celtics bracelets, but aren't currently available on their site.  I admit that I have one for each team!
47' Brand Socks to keep us warm up here!
I love this Boston Red Sox Dooney & Bourke Letter Carrier Crossbody, perfect for game days!
Vineyard Vines Pro Sports Gear including Belts, Ties, Shep Shirts and Totes!  I have one of their old Red Sox women's sashes.
Are you a fan of team wear?  What's your favorite piece?

Comments

Popular Posts