Weekend Scenes

After a busy day of spin, cleaning and food shopping, Mr. PS and I went out for a Valentine's dinner to Davio's in Chestnut Hill on Saturday night.
Davio's is a local chain with superb food and service.  They also have a couple of locations outside of Massachusetts, one in Manhattan, Philadelphia, King of Prussia and Atlanta.  We held Rowan's Baptism luncheon at their Foxboro location.
Sunday morning I was off to Foxboro (home of the Patriots) for my first road race of the year.
It was a balmy 55 degrees at the start!
At mile 4 of 10!
I've been hibernating at the gym all winter so I was happy to see that finish line!
We met up with Mr. PS's family for some bowling on Sunday afternoon!  Always a good time, but I was wiped out by Sunday night!
Yesterday I hit the Peabody Essex Museum with some friends to check out the "Shoes" exhibit...it was fabulous!
 Ferragamo perfection!
 Wow!
 Prada rocket heels...
I loved the pearl studded heel on the Chanel sling backs!
 The sequined Union Jack sling backs look like something the Spice Girls would have worn!
 Jimmy Choo "Lovebirds"
 These would be perfect with a long sleeve black dress!
Everyone should have a shoe closet!
 Loved everything about this...
 Animal print overload?
We then hit the wearable art exhibit which was really cool!
Made from paper...
 Notre Dame!
This pink beauty was made from fiberglass!  Light, but difficult to move and sit in I suspect.
How was your weekend?

Comments

Popular Posts