Bailey's Espresso Creme Cake
2 cups flour
1 cup butter, melted
1 cup Bailey's Espresso Creme
3/4 cup sour cream
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 10-12 cup bundt pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking soda.
3. Slowly mix in wet ingredients, melted butter, Bailey's, sour cream, melted chocolate chips, eggs and vanilla extract.
4. Pour batter evenly into bundt pan and bake for 45-55 minutes.
5. Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes before inverting onto a cooling rack.
6. When completely cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar or glaze.