Tuesday Ramblings

Have I mentioned the snow?  We have 2-5" forecasted for this evening...great!  We had some melting on Sunday with temps near 40, that was fantastic until it refroze forming an ice rink in front of my mailbox!

Since it's so cold and snowy out there, I'm getting lots done around the house!  I tackled my "laundry closet" this morning.  It's tucked away in our downstairs bath.  I'm always nervous that guests are going to peek in and see this disaster...
I know, not pretty!  I grabbed some contact paper for the shelves, a free printable that I found on Pinterest and some old crates from my college days and voila...
So much better and now I may even leave the closet doors open for my guests to admire!  This then spurred all sorts of organizing, the hallway closet got some love and attention as did under the kitchen sink.  I feel so accomplished!

I then decided to whip up some cookies for the kiddos, I love Two Peas & Their Pod for healthy and delicious recipes.  I made their Chocolate Nutella Cookies and plan to serve them with a scoop of vanilla ice cream tonight.  They look so dark and fudgy, I can't wait!

Alright that's it for now, I'll be back tomorrow with a recipe!


Comments

Popular Posts