Menu Monday and Weekend Scenes

Happy Monday!  Looking forward to a short week, here's what's cooking...

Monday- parent conferences, something quick for kids!
Tuesday- Homemade Broccoli Mac n' Cheese
Wednesday- out
Thursday- Thanksgiving Dinner
Friday- leftovers
Saturday- Wedding in Newport, RI
Sunday- TBD

Rowan had off on Friday and Reagan had a half day both due to parent conferences so we hit up Chipotle for lunch.  Honestly it's been a few years, but glad I went back!  My veggie salad was delicious!
I hit the gym bright and early Saturday morning, I noticed on the ride home that one of the local radio stations was already playing Christmas music...can we get though Thanksgiving, please?
Reagan had a basketball game Saturday morning and then the big kids and I volunteered at the Turkey Brigade where we helped assemble 3,000 meals that were delivered yesterday throughout southeastern Massachusetts!  It was such an impressive operation and we were delighted to help out!
My parents' anniversary was last weekend, but they were enjoying a weekend in Maine so we took them out to dinner at Fleming's in Providence Saturday evening.  The food and service are always excellent!
Sunday morning I ran a local turkey trot to benefit a local park project.  It was a 5K, I decided to stretch this one out and ran 2 miles to the starting line and 2 miles home from the starting line.  I'm not a super speedy runner, but I've got good endurance so I really prefer longer races.  I've got a 5 mile turkey trot on Thanksgiving morning, so looking forward to wearing my hat for that one too!
Have a great week, I'll be back with our Thanksgiving menu and a few other fun things!

Comments

Popular Posts