Thursday Ramblings

First off, who knew that we now have a National Love Your Red Hair Day?  Stumbled upon this earlier today, unfortunately not in time to have a cake made, but I'll be ready for next year!
I didn't always love my red hair, anything that makes you different as a child isn't easy.   Of course I've come to love my hair color especially now when women pay so much to have their hair colored.  Not me...thankfully it's still natural!

Moving on, if you're lucky enough to live in the vicinity of Newport, Rhode Island, Angela Moore is hosting a Glam & Shop next Friday evening at her shop on Bellevue Avenue...

Jack Rogers introduced a new monogrammed sandal called the Georgica.  I kinda like them!  I have three pairs of monogrammed (now defunct) Bonanno's and several pairs of Bonanno and Jack Rogers Palm Beach Sandals.  These may need to go on my wishlist!

The Peanuts Movie comes out tomorrow and I can't wait to see it!  I grew up with Snoopy, Woodstock and the whole gang so I'm so excited to share this with my kids!

Last bit for today, I really want to run the Key West Half Marathon Martin Luther King, Jr. weekend! I've been training hard since September and don't want to give it up even as the temps fall here in New England, but I need some inspiration and I think this could be it!  I need a travel/running buddy, seriously thinking about recruiting some of my running friends!


Alright that's enough...I'll be back tomorrow!

Comments

  1. I now buy mine from Palm Beach Sandals. They are the same as Bonnanos and I think more comfortable than the Jacks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts