Mother's Day Gift Picks

I'm laughing to myself as I write this because I wish that my family could actually come up with a Mother's Day gift on their own!  It takes lots of hint dropping and link sending to receive a Mother's Day gift around here.  I shop for everyone's birthdays, anniversaries, Mother's Day and Father's Day, but when it comes to me it's usually a big old blank stare as if they didn't know it was coming!

Don't get me wrong, it's not about receiving and honestly I don't need a thing.  It's about being thoughtful and recognizing the hard work that mothers do everyday.

So here are a few items that I would be happy to receive...
lots of color options, script monogram also available
20% off with code REDBOOK520
9 colors available, free personalization through 5/3
15% off with code WELCOMEBACK
free shipping through 5pm EST on 5/4 with code MOM15
3 colors/scents available


Comments

Popular Posts