The week in photos...

This was Riley's last week of seventh grade in uniform.  Not sure where the school year went, but next Wednesday is his last final and he's out for summer!  Did I mention that he doesn't go back until September 14th??
My girl and me ready to do some errands...she looks all cute and sweet, but trust me she's plotting against me!
 Reading books in the waiting room during her brother's annual well visit.
 Art show and spring concert at Reagan's school.
Quick afternoon pick me up, been running every morning at 5:30!
 Celebratory cake for after Reagan's spring concert performance.
 Rowan loving her Tea Collection dress from her May Citrus Lane box.
A little Friday afternoon treat for the big kids, Jurassic Smash Blizzard (deadly!) and Brownie Cookie Dough Blizzard...
Enjoy your weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts