Weekend Scenes Continued...

We started hosting Mother's Day Brunch about 15 years ago when we moved into our first house.  It's nothing fancy, just a nice gathering with our families to celebrate the special women in our lives.

I opened my gift just before our guests arrived...a Gigi New York Teddie Tote!  I wonder how they knew?  So perfect for summer!
My gardening mom brought me a basket full of herbs...and a Starbucks gift card!  Thanks, Mom!
It was nice to relax and catch up with everyone.  Reagan showed her grandmothers our Shutterfly photo books from our recent trips.
Brunch included fresh fruit, mini muffins, an asparagus and bacon egg bake, wraps, salad and chips.
Key lime cake and apricot bars were served for dessert.
It was a beautiful day, everyone enjoyed being outdoors especially after this winter!
Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day too!

Comments

Popular Posts