I Voted...reluctantly!

34 states now allow early voting and Massachusetts just became one of them, so off I went today to cast my vote!

It's sad, I remember being so excited to vote in my first Presidential election in 1992.  I was in college and all the Connecticut girls piled into my roommate's Chevette after our last class of the day to make the trek from Worcester, Massachusetts.  We hit each hometown to vote and ended off with a late dinner at my roommate's parents' house.

I just can't get excited about any of the candidates.  For the past year I've thought someone would come along who I would believe in, but here we are two weeks out and I feel like we're screwed either way!

Am I the only one who feels this way?

Comments

  1. Feel the exact same way. Hoping to do some early voting this week too. Sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the exact same way. I am not excited about the candidates either. It is so deflating. However, the pear bread you made looks amazing! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts