Menu Monday & Weekend Scenes

Nothing like waking up to no power on a Monday morning!  I knew things were amiss when my phone lit up at 3:59am because it had stopped charging.  We were back on the grid at little after 7:30am, but sadly I believe it was due to a car accident near our home.

As usual, the weekend flew by!  We braved the drizzle Friday night to watch Riley's school take on one of their biggest rivals.  The game was called off in the third quarter when the drizzle turned into a downpour with lightning in the distance.
I was off to my favorite spin class on Saturday morning and proceeded to spend the rest of the day cleaning and unpacking a few of the reaming boxes from our move!  Saturday evening, team navy was off to the annual Assumption College President's Council Dinner...
It's held at Mechanics Hall in Worcester, Massachusetts.  It's always a lovely evening in support of the college.  The highlight is always the musical entertainment provided by the student body.
I hit barre class early Sunday morning and then Reagan and I worked open house at her school.  We were there from 10-3, it was busy!  Thankfully, Mr. PS was in charge of dinner!  We enjoyed stuffed clams to start, grilled steaks (tuna for me), baked potatoes (sweet for me) and fresh green beans.
Hope you had a great weekend too!  Here's what we're cooking this week...

Monday- Pumpkin Ricotta Casserole (add spinach)
Tuesday- Chicken Enchiladas & Mexi Rice
Wednesday- Crock Pot Pot Roast and Veggies
Thursday- leftovers
Friday- Take-out Pizza & Salad
Saturday- TBD
Sunday- Mass and confirmation class, out

Comments

Popular Posts