Menu Monday and Weekend Scenes

I'm a little late posting today after helping out with picture day at Rowan's school.  What a riot, all sorts of cute little characters!  God bless anyone who teaches at the pre-school level...I doubt I could do it all day, everyday.  I much prefer teaching self-sufficient children, even those snarky tweens and teens!

So other than Friday night, our weekend was really quiet and we loved every unstructured minute of it! Friday I headed into the city to meet up with Mr. PS, one of his co-workers and his wife for a Red Sox game. The weather was less than ideal, 55 and misty, but we made the best out of it since it was one of David Ortiz's last home games.

There were lots of tributes to Big Papi both on and off the field...
We braved the drizzle for a while, but eventually took off in the 6th inning.  Sox won over the Toronto Blue Jays 5-3.

I hit my favorite spin class on Saturday morning and then had my haircut.  We made dinner at home and called it a relaxing day!  I got up early on Sunday for a barre class, food shopped and then we were off to 5:00 Mass and Riley's first confirmation prep class of the year.  He will make his confirmation at the end of April!

Hope you had a relaxing weekend too!  Here's what's cooking this week...

Monday- Spinach & Ricotta Stuffed Shells
Tuesday- Sloppy Joes, Tater Tots & Green Beans
Wednesday- Baked Potato Soup & Cheddar Panini
Thursday- leftovers
Friday- Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore
Saturday- out
Sunday- Beer Braised Brats, Onions & Peppers

Comments

Popular Posts