Things I'm Loving Thursday

Realeased October 1st for the 2016 holiday season, these colors are available at ulta.com.  Of course, the color of Tiffany's signature blue box is available, it's called I Believe in Manicures!

I loved my Bass penny loafers and these bring me right back to high school and college!  They're available in 13 colors, even a Tiffany blue!  $20 off with code TREAT right now or enter code TWENTY for 20% off through 12/25.

I lust after her custom monogrammed sunhats all summer and her monogrammed capes all fall!  It's best not to discuss the price :)

Handstamped on vintage spoons, these may be making an appearance in my family's Christmas stockings!

Love this coat in sorbet ivory, the only color it comes in!  Currently 30% off with code SALETREAT through 10/31

Comments

Popular Posts