Alida's Kitchen by cutting down the sugar and oil and eliminating the salt.
3 cups flour
2 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
3/4 cup canola oil
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 15 oz. can pumpkin
2 cups of semi-sweet mini morsels
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a bundt pan with nonstick spray.
2. Combine flour, baking soda and spices in a bowl.
3. Combine sugar and oil in a mixing bowl and beat until combined. Add vanilla and eggs one at a time.
4. Slowly add flour mixture to wet ingredients, mix in pumpkin until batter forms.
5. Fold in chocolate chips and scrape batter evenly into the prepared bundt pan.
6. Bake 50-60 minutes, allow to cool before dusting with powdered sugar.