Weekend Scenes


Not sure we could have packed much more in this weekend!  We had a low key evening at home on Friday, always nice after a busy week!

I'm trying to get into a groove when it comes to seasonal decor here at our new house...note to self: bigger mums next year!
Saturday night Mr. PS and I hit Davio's at Patriot Place in Foxboro for dinner.  We haven't been there in a while and noticed the addition of these amazing popovers!!
 You have to start with their signature Philly Cheesesteak Spring Rolls!
Mr. PS enjoyed a steak special and I had salmon with steamed asparagus.  Mr. PS had the affogato for dessert...
 and I inhaled the pear and mascarpone tart!
 Clearly I was carb loading for my 5K the next morning!  In the rain...
While I was running they were whipping up cartelized apple brioche french toast at home!
I was thankful for sunnier skies on Monday for the Tufts 10K in Boston!  
This was my 6th year running it since 2008, we've been on Nantucket the past few years for Columbus Day weekend so I hadn't run it since 2011!  It was nice to be back!
I'm thankful for my supporters, they are always the highlight of any race course!
 Ready to go at the Beacon Street starting line...
and heading to the finish on Charles Street...
There were lots of post race goodies!
We went home for lunch and I cleaned up only to head back to the city for game three of the ALDS at Fenway Park where the Red Sox were taking on the Cleveland Indians.  What a gorgeous night!
 David Ortiz (Big Papi) up at bat...
 Nothing better than taking the kids to the ball park!
 Rowan was a trooper making it through the entire game!
 Big Papi leaving the field for the last time...
 Sadly our Sox lost 4-3 and ended their season.
Big Papi returned to the field one last time, he headed to the pitcher's mound for a final farewell...
Hope you had a wonderful weekend too!
SaveSave

Comments

Popular Posts