Ocean House, Watch Hill

Mr. PS enjoyed a couple of days last week at the Ocean House in Watch Hill, Rhode Island as a guest of a New York financial institution.  My mom, Reagan and I have visited as well, but just for afternoon tea.  While I was dying to go with him, someone has to hold down Chez PS so off he went!
The Relais & Chateaux property sits right on the water and has a very famous neighbor...Taylor Swift owns the home to the right of the Ocean House!  The original hotel opened in 1868 and closed in 2003, a replica of the original hotel was built and the new and improved Ocean House opened a few years later.
Ocean House has many porches and outdoor spaces for guests to enjoy!
 It even has a putting green...
Mr. PS had a Grand Deluxe guest room with a fireplace and soaking tub!
The original stone fireplace in the "Living Room" lobby...
Mr. PS enjoyed dinner with several colleagues in a heated tent on property...
 The menu complete with wine parings looked good to me!
Each guest left with a signed copy of Ocean House: Living and Cooking Through the Seasons which I'm thrilled to have!
A stay a the Ocean House is definitely on my wishlist! 

Comments

Popular Posts