Menu Monday and Weekend Scenes

Happy Monday!  Hopefully you're enjoying a day off thanks to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.!
Our weekend has been fairly quiet which is just fine by me!  I hit spin class on Saturday morning and then there was lots of organizing around the house.  Saturday evening we enjoyed our Patriots tailgate dinner...at home!
At 28 degrees in the greater Foxboro area, we were happy to watch the game in our living room.  They need one more win to go to the Super Bowl!
After eating way too much the night before, I did an early workout on Sunday morning and then made a kale, pineapple and banana Vega One smoothie for breakfast.
I got a few things done around the house and whipped up a kitchen sink salad for lunch, it was really good!
I scooted out for a couple of errands and grabbed coffee.  I wonder what the barrista would say if I gave "Preppy Sue" as my coffee name??
Sunday evening, Mr. PS and I checked out Jack's Abby, a craft lager brewery, in Framingham, Massachusetts.
It was packed, but we managed to stalk a couple who were finishing up and grabbed their seats at the bar!
There were so many choices...
 so we sampled!
We had dinner too, I just didn't snap any photos.  We started with their spicy fennel sausage and ricotta pizza and then I had a side salad since the pizza was pretty filling.  Mr. PS had a caesar salad and their four cheese mac n' cheese which he couldn't finish.  I would definitely recommend it to any beer aficionados in the area.

I'm off to a strength and conditioning class this morning followed by the supermarket to provision for this week's menu...

Monday- Homemade Spinach Mac n' Cheese
Thursday- Turkey Taco Soup
Friday- Inauguration Bison Burgers, Idaho Wedge Fries & Homemade Apple Pie
Saturday- out with kids
Sunday- Patriots Tailgate Dinner 

What did you do this weekend?  


Comments

Popular Posts