Menu Monday and Weekend Scenes

Happy Monday!  Snow was the theme this weekend, it started Friday morning and we received a nice dusting before it tapered off around 11am.
I made my heart healthy turkey chili and cornbread Friday night...
Saturday morning we got as much done as possible in anticipation of more snow!  Mr. PS brought our Christmas trees to the dump where they were burning them??
The snow started just after 11am.  I filled the slow cooker with a pork roast and Mr. PS started a fire!  I love a good weekend snowstorm, nowhere to go, but the sofa!  We started watching The Crown on Netflix, so good!  Have you seen it?
The snow tapered off right around dinnertime.  We had cider roasted pork, vegetables and homemade applesauce!
We dug out on Sunday morning and the kids sledded while I got a few things done around the house. We headed off to 5pm Mass and while Riley was at confirmation class, we went out to dinner!  Arancini to start...
I resisted the arancini and had a house salad with grilled salmon...so good, I could eat this every night!
Unfortunately, my family would not eat that so here's what I'm cooking this week...

Monday- Spinach, Tomato & Mozzarella Stromboli
Tuesday- Meat and Spinach Lasagna & Salad
Wednesday- leftovers
Thursday- Tuscan Bean Soup & Cheese Panini
Friday- Hidden Valley Chicken (sub carrots for mushrooms)
Saturday- Pats Tailgate @home
Sunday- date night @Jack's Abby

How was your weekend?  Did you get any snow?

Comments

Popular Posts