Resolution Update 4

It's Tuesday and I'm back with another resolution update!  I shared my New Year's resolution four weeks ago here and have shared my progress on the blog each Tuesday in hopes of holding myself accountable.

I'm down a pound this week which is encouraging after a flat week and then losing a half pound. This brings me to a total loss of 4.5 pounds with the original goal of losing 8-10 pounds.

As I said last week, this is much more challenging than I thought and it's all about diet and nutrition.  Slow and steady is my mantra when running and can be applied to this as well.  Focusing on good choices allows one to move in a positive direction and maintain the course.  That's not to say there won't be bumps in the road, often in the form of a scoop of ice cream, and we should absolutley enjoy those diversions every once in a while!

How is your resolution going?

Comments

Popular Posts