Menu Monday and Weekend Scenes

Patriots nation woke up happy today, we're heading to Houston!  We'll be hosting our group's annual Super Bowl gathering here at Chez PS!  I may have already secured all of my Pats paper goods last week in anticipation of their win!
I whipped up an apple pie on Friday for Inauguration Day.  Despite not being thrilled by our new President, it's important to respect the election process and our Nation's ceremonial traditions.
I hit spin class on Saturday morning, showered and did my hair...which doesn't happen everyday as you can see why.  I just don't have the patience or time to do this everyday!
Although it does look nice once done!
The girls and I ran some errands and then I made apricot, coconut, pecan granola...so good!
 Saturday night, we hit The Local in Wellesley with the kids.
 The guys started with the Short Rib Poutine...
 I had The Local Harvest Salad topped with salmon...
 Reagan tried their Margherita Flatbread...
 Mr. PS had the Crispy Chicken Sandwich...
 and Riley had a special, the Steak Frites.  Everything was delicious and the service was excellent!
 The guys also enjoyed dessert!  The Warm Skillet Cookie...
 and the Ice Cream Pie!  I think it's safe to say that we'll be back!
I met up with some college friends on Sunday morning for coffee and then it was off to a fundraising meeting for Rowan's school.  I was excited that Mr. PS was in charge of dinner!  He whipped up a delicious sausage, pepper & onion pasta in a homemade tomato cream sauce.  Then we settled in to watch the game.
Here's what's cooking this week...

Monday- Spinach White Bean Soup & Cheddar and Tomato Panini
Tuesday- Homemade Pizza & Salad
Wednesday- Chicken Gnocchi Soup
Thursday- Philly Cheesesteaks
Friday- Stuffed Pepper Casserole (sub ground turkey)
Saturday- Chinese New Year Party
Sunday- out after Mass

How was your weekend?  Are you happy about the Patriots victory? 

Comments

  1. Nice weekend here. We are happy about the Patriots win!! And my neighbors too. We are all New Englanders living in FL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts